Colourful Birthday Cards

The cards I'm sharing today were very quick to make using the new MFT stencil called Ray of Light with Distress/Distress Oxide inks...I have quite a few more ideas for this stencil which hopefully I will try out soon!

I used squeezed lemonade and mustard seed Oxide inks to lightly cover the background panel and then used the stencil with carved pumpkin and spiced marmalade shades....I stamped, coloured in and die cut the images from MFT Knight in shining armor stamp set and added a narrow grass border die cut from green glitter cardstock at the base of the panel ad then adhered the die cut images...I added the front panel to the card base and stamped the sentiment and added some Nuvo drops to embellish my card..


For my second card, I first lightly applied some tumbled glass Distress ink and then used the following inks with the Ray of Light stencil to create the rainbow effect - wilted violet, blueprint sketch, salty ocean, mowed lawn, mustard seed, spiced marmalade and candied apple...I stamped and coloured in the images from MFT Magical Unciorn stamp set, die cut them and applied a bit of glitter marker on them before adhering to the card front...I stamped the sentiment and adhered this panel to the card base...


I hope my colourful cards made you smile today...thank you so much for stopping by...have a happy and crafty day ahead...!!
Pri

Labels: , , , , ,