Wishing You Happiness - Stamped Shaker Card

A couple of weeks ago I saw a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire where she made many adorable stamped shaker cards...you do need stamps with a coordinating die for this technique and it was quite a simple and easy process...I think I'll be making a few more of these soon!!

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped and gold heat embossed a large feather die on a white panel from Earth Has Music stamp set by Simon Says Stamp and coloured it in using Zig markers..I added a piece of white foam negative section which I die cut using the coordinating die....I added some gems and closed the shaker section using a piece of acetate...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I used the coordinating die again to die cut on the front panel and adhered the feather shaker piece underneath...there are lots of ways to create/assemble this shaker card but this is just how I did this one...I added a bit of Distress Inks on the edges of the front panel and adhered a stamped sentiment strip as well as some gold confetti sequins to embellish my card...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog....Hope you will have a cheerful and blessed day today..Happy crafting!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,