Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer Card

I have finally tried out the Lawn Fawn magic picture changer die to create my very first picture changer card...It was quite easy to understand and assemble and probably the one main thing you need to make sure you do right is to stamp the images on the right part...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Once my picture changer was stamped, coloured in, die cut and assembled I added a white die cut frame on the front which is an add-on die for the magic picture changer...I then adhered this section onto a card base on which I have used one of the sheets from the Really  Rainbow paper pack..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I thought a lot about whether to add any embellishments on this card and finally decided to leave it as is....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,