Two Stenciled Background Birthday Cards

Today I'm sharing two flowery birthday cards in which I have used stencils to create the backgrounds...stencils are still my no. 1 favorite craft products that I use to create backgrounds for my cards....and of course Distress/Oxide Inks as well...



For my first card background I have used cracked pistachio Distress Ink with the Altenew sunburst stencil and then splattered some gold paint in the background...I die cut all the floral elements from white cardstock and the coloured them in using Zig watercolour markers and used a sparkle marker to add a bit of shimmer to these die cuts...once I was happy with the arrangement, I adhered it to the card front and added the stamped sentiment label...I have added a few gold confetti sequins to embellish my card..


To create the background for my second card, I first applied pine needles Distress Oxide ink all over the front panel and let it dry for a few mins..I then used the Altenew Feathered Leaves Stencil and twisted citron oxide ink to print the pattern...from a piece of black cardstock, I die cut the word 'wishes' three times and layered them together...I also applied some Nuvo gloss on this to make it shiny...

I stamped and die cut the Altenew folksy florals from white cardstock and arranges them on the card front...I also added a small pink label with the word 'birthday' stamped on it.. 


Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , ,