Love Is In The Air - Two Valentine's Day Cards

With Valentine's Day just a couple of days from now, love is definitely in the air...and today I am sharing two cute cards that I made for Valentine's Day..


For both my cards I created a similar background using Distress Inks and grassy edges stencil and mini cloud stencils by MFT....


I stamped the pig and cow  from Avery Elle Hogs and Kisses stamp set on a separate piece of white cardstock and coloured them in using my alcohol markers...I stamped a sentiment on the large heart and covered those with Nuvo Glaze for a shiny effect...

I stamped one more sentiment directly on the background panel....this sentiment is from Avery Elle Love Notes stamp set...I adhered the pig and cow to the card front and finally I stamped a couple of tiny red hearts and my cards were ready...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,