Flowers & Leaves - Two Birthday Cards

Hello friends...hope you all have been well and have had  a good start to 2019...I have been trying my best to update my blog but unable to do so for a while now due to time constraints...to make things easy on myself, from now on I plan to only share the pictures of my cards and details about the products I have used in each one...this is the only way I can keep sharing my cards at the moment...

The first card I'm sharing uses  the following Altenew products - Geo Frames stamp and dies, Floral elements stamps and dies, Crisp dye inks, Rose gold embossing powder,  and black cardstock


Here is another picture of the same card..


My second card uses the following Altenew products - Leaf Canopy stamp and dies, Crisp dye inks - sea breeze & parrot, Watercolours for the background panel - ocean waves and persian blue,and the Birthday Builder stamp set.The background is a watercolour cardstock cut to size for the front panel.


I have also used some adhesive foam under one of the leaf die cut for a bit of dimension and added some rhinestones to embellish my card..


Thank you for stopping by my blog today...hope you will have a happy and crafty day ahead..

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,