Colourful and Cute Birthday Cards Using Clearly Besotted Stamps

The two cards I'm sharing today has images from Clearly Besotted Stamps as the main focus..also to create the background for my first card I have used one of the Distress Oxide ink blending combo that Kristina Werner shared recently on her blog...



My first card uses the Clearly Besotted Sending Sunshine stamp and dies which I have coloured in using Pinkfresh Studio liquid watercolours...on the background panel I applied spun sugar, picked raspberry and wilted violet Oxide inks...the sentiment is from the Avery Elle Simple Sentiments stamp set and I have used some silver jewels(Little things from Lucy's Cards) to embellish my card..


My second card is inspired by a previous card I made which was a one layer card...here I have used die cuts and stencils to create a scene and add dimension...


The stamp and die set is called Bird Bath by Clearly Besotted and the garden fence die is by the same company...I have applied twisted citron and mowed lawn Oxide inks on the grassy border and used the MFT mini cloud stencil with salty ocean Oxide ink for the sky background...


Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope you will have a wonderful and happy day today...

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,