Mama Elephant Santa's Sleigh

Hello friends...today I'm sharing two similar cards but I made the backgrounds slightly different to see which one worked better with my layout..in the end, I decided I liked them both so went ahead and made one each..!!


I started by cutting kraft cardstock to size for the front panel and then used stencils and inks to create the hills background as well as the clouds background...I stamped the sentiments using Versamark ink and the heat embossed them using white embossing powder and adhered these panels to the card base... 

On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped and coloured in the images and then die cut them using the coordinating dies...I adhered the die cuts using some adhesive foam squares for a bit of dimension...I used a black fineliner pen to draw the reins...and finally to embellish my cards, I have added a few while Nuvo drops...


Thank you so much for your time today..hope you liked my cards...have a happy and crafty day ahead..!!


Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,