Stay Awesome My Friend

I am sharing a card for all my awesome friends today...I have connected with so many amazing and talented crafters all over the world and even though I haven't been able to post anything on my blog for almost a month now, these lovely friends have been inspiring me with their beautiful creations...

I have been making cards - and even started on Christmas cards - but haven't been able to click pictures of these cards for my blog posts...but with the days getting longer, I am hoping that I will be able to keep up with things from now on...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I first used Distress inks and the city scene stencil to create the background for my card...I have used chipped sapphire, hickory smoke and tumbled glass shades here...I adhered this panel to a plain white card base...

I stamped the hot air balloon on a separate piece of white cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating die and placed it on the card front using some adhesive foam squares for dimension....I stamped the sentiment on a thin strip of white cardstock and adhered it on the card as well...and finally I added a few clear confetti sequins to embellish my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you so much for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful and happy day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,