Huge Birthday Wishes

I'm sharing a cute card today which was very quick to make as well...I have used the MFT grassy edges stencil in this card and I love how it adds depth to the card with actually adding all the layers...which means that it is very very post friendly.. :)

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by adding the grassy edges on a plain white front panel... I haved used various Distress inks with the stencil...I then used a large stitched rectangle die to emboss a border around the panel and then adhered this panel to a plain white card base....

Next, I stamped the giraffe, elephant and little bird images on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured them in using my Zig pens...once dry, I die cut them and adhered them to my card front using some adhesive foam underneath...I also applied some Nuvo glaze on these die cuts for a bit of shine..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Finally, I stamped the sentiment using black ink and added a few jewels to embellish my card..

Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today...I haven't been able to add new posts recently but I will try my best and update my blog again soon..hope you will have a happy and crafty day today..

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,