Be Happy

Today's card started with the colourful background that I created using the Perfect Vine stencil and some Distress Oxide inks....I wanted the background to stand out so decided to use die cut words from black glitter cardstock for the sentiment...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a piece of white watercolour cardstock, I placed the stencil and sponged in some Distress Oxide inks....I have used the shades - picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade and spiced marmalade...I then removed the stencil and used a mini spritzer to spray some perfect pearls mixed with water....this gives the background a nice effect as well as a lot of shine...once dry, I die cut the front panel from it using a dotted rectangle die and adhered it to a plain white card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Next, I die cut the words 'be' and 'happy' from black glitter cardstock as well as from black craft foam and layered them before adhering to my card front...I also added two black heat embossed and die cut leaves from vellum paper which I simply coloured in using a green marker...and to embellish my card I have used a few black Nuvo drops... 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for your visit today...so glad you stopped by my blog...Have a happy and wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,