Lawn Fawn Birthday Fairies

I really wish that my camera could capture the sparkly starry background of my card...it glitters beautifully and adds so much to the fairy theme of my card...

I started by sponging some Distress Inks on the plain white front panel....I have used tumbled glass, mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire and black soot shades here..I then used a starry skies die and die cut repeatedly until I was happy with the amount of stars on my card...I added silver glitter cardstock behind this panel and adhered it to the card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped and coloured in the images before cutting them out and placing them on the card front using some adhesive foam...I stamped the sentiment on a white label with blue dye ink and layered it with silver glitter cardstock and added it to my card...

I added some Nuvo glaze on my images to finish my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,