Just For You

I'm sharing a clean and simple card today....usually I get stressed out with these kind of cards as I end up with the clean area of my card left 'not so clean'...but I was quite happy this one stayed clean or else I would have had to go all out with embellishments like I usually do...ha ha..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by stamping the images on watercolour cardstock using some Versafine black ink and then heat embossing them with a clear embossing powder...I then used Zig clean colour markers and a water brush to colour in these images...the clear embossing helped as it stopped the colour bleeding out of the lines and stay contained inside the images...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Once dry, I adhered this panel to a plain white card base and added a stamped sentiment label with some adhesive foam...and finally, to embellish my card I have added some Nuvo jewel drops...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , ,