Easy Colouring Birthday Card

The card I'm sharing today is the easiest and fastest background that I have created....usually I would spend a fair bit of time to colour in all the images, but not this time...I simply added dots of colours with my watercolour markers inside the images and sprayed some perfect pearls mixed with water on it and all my images were coloured in all at once...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I first stamped the leaf and flower images using watermark ink and then heat embossed them with a platinum embossing powder...this embossing helps keep post of the colours within the images when I spray them with the water mixed with perfect pearls powder..I have used Zig clean colour brush markers here..once dry, I adhered this panel to a plain white card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I die cut a circle from some vellum paper and adhered the stamped and die cut sentiment on it...I also added some heat embossed and die cut flower and leaf images here....and finally to embellish my card I have added a few pink jewels....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for your visit....I'm glad you stopped by my blog. today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,