New Home Congrats Card

So this is what I do when I get an idea for a card using a particular stamp set but I can't get enough time to get started on that card immediately...I scribble the idea onto a small sticky note or a piece of paper and slip it inside the stamp packaging so that the next time I pull that stamp set out, I already have at least one idea for using it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

This is a simple card made with masking and repeat stamping images to create the background...keeping just one image from the Jane's Doodles home sweet home stamp set as the main focus, I stamped and coloured it first and masked it and then started stamping all the images around it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I added a patterned black and white paper strip at the base of the front panel and adhered it to the card base..I die cut the word 'congrats' from red glitter cardstock as well as twice from black cardstock and layered them before adhering it to the card front...I also adhered three die cut hearts on the printed panel and my card was ready..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card...Have a blessed day today...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,