You're A Koality Friend - Time Out Challenge #108

A beautiful card by created and shared recently by Olga Moss on Instagram in which she used the fringe borders upside down inspired me a lot and I did tell her that I was going to try her idea...I didn't just want to copy her, so I spent quite a bit of time trying to incorporate the upside down fringe on my card design...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a white front panel,I used some Distress inks and MFT radiating rays stencil to print the sun and rays pattern...I have used squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, spiced marmalade and carved pumpkin ink shades and also splattered a bit of water for effect...

Next,I die cut a lot of textured cardstock strips in shades of green and brown using the fringe scalloped border die and adhered them to this panel upside down so it looks somewhat like grass...I used a stitched rectangle die to emboss the edge of the front panel before adhering it to a plain white card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped and coloured in the tree and koala images on a separate piece of white cardstock and cut them out before placing them on my card...I have applied Nuvo glaze on certain parts of the images for a bit of shine as well as dimension...

I stamped the sentiment on a die cut fishtail banner and adhered it to the card front using adhesive foam and added some white Nivo drops to embellish my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I am also entering this card in the Time Out Challenge #108 where the theme for the challenge is 'wild'...


Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,