Your Kindness Melts My Heart

It was high time I pulled out Kraft cardstock for a card coz I don't think I have used it for a card this year....and it's already May...I have also tried out three new things in this card...a new stamp & die set - Altenew Focus on you, a new embossing powder - Altenew Rose Gold and a new white ink - Hero Arts unicorn white..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

First,I chose a leaf stamp from the stamp set and stamped it repeatedly on a piece of Kraft cardstock front panel using white ink...I have used a couple of small dot stamps as fillers for my background and at the same time making sure I didn't overcrowd the panel with my stamping...I adhered this panel to a Kraft card base and added a white die cut lace border on it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a piece of white cardstock,I stamped and heat embossed the sprint flowers as well as the sentiment using rose gold embossing powder and coloured the images using Spectrum Aqua markers and a water brush...I cut out the sentiment and layered it with a Kraft layer before adhering it to the card front and then die cut the flowers and placed them behind the sentiment...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,