Life Is Tough,But So Are You

I'm sharing another colourful card today...this one is an encouragement card and in this card I have used an MFT striped background panel die to create the front panel..the little tiger was a last minute addition, but I think it was just perfect for my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by die cutting the striped background panel from 110lb white cardstock....I took out the inside sections of this panel and sponged various Distress Oxide inks in the shades of the rainbow....I then die cut another background panel from a colourful dotted paper and adhered that to the white die cut before placing it on a plain black card base,,,I then inserted and adhered the coloured in sections inside... 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Next, I die cut the large word 'YOU' from black card stock and placed it on the card front....I used white embossing powder to stamp the rest of the sentiment on a black label and adhered it above the large word...I stamped and coloured in the little tiger image and cut it out before placing it just above the sentiment....and finally to embellish my card I have simple added some black Nuvo drops...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...Happy crafting!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,