Cute Dragons Birthday Wishes

The dragon wishes stamp set by Mama Elephant has really cute tiny dragon images and some awesome sentiments...I wanted to make this one a birthday card so used the sentiment stamp from another set but I plan to use those sentiments with their other dragon stamp set soon...


I created the background panel first...I started by stamping the starry background stamp on the white panel using watermark ink and then heat embossing it with clear embossing powder...I then sponged in Distress Oxide inks to cover the whole panel...I have used hickory smoke,black soot and seedless preserves here...

I stamped the sentiment using onyx  black Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder as well..I adhered this panel to a plain white card base.. 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Once the dragon images were stamped,coloured in and die cut,I placed them on my card front...and to embellish my card,I die cut some starts from silver foil cardstock and adhered them to the card front...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri



Labels: , , , , , ,