Altenew Sweet Rose Bouquet Birthday Card

So what do you do when you are trying out a new stamp and the images turn out really great..?? You make a quick card with it of course..!!
I wanted to see how the roses would look in coral-ish shades and when I finished stamping,I quite liked them so I went ahead and made this card with them...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by dry embossing the front panel using a beautiful damask design embossing folder which I adhered to the front of my white card base...

Using my MISTI, I stamped all the flowers and leaves using Altenew crisp dye inks....for the flowers I have used blush, pink pearl, rouge and coral bliss and for the leaves I have used moss, olive and evergreen shades of inks..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I die cut the flowers and leaves with the coordinating dies and then placed them on my card front...I stamped the sentiment on a white strip using coral bliss ink and layered it with a rose pink glitter cardstock before adhering it to the card front with some adhesive foam...and finally to embellish my card I have added three die cut sequins from the same glitter cardstock..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card...Hope you will have a blessed day today...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , ,