Baby,You're Perfect

With Valentine's Day just a couple of weeks away,I wanted to make a few love themed cards...at the same time I don't want my cards to be specific for just this one occasion...I have used three Mama Elephant stamp sets for my card today and I just love these cute pandas..!!

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by stamping the rays on a white front panel using the citrus burst Altenew dye ink....I then added a green printed DSP at the base of this panel which I have die cut using a scalloped stitched edge die...to add a bit of texture to this panel,I have embossed the edges using a large rectangle die with a scallop and stitched detail (a die by Kat Scrappiness)..I adhered this panel to a plain white card base...

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped and die cut the panda,heart and clouds images and then adhered them to my card front...I have used adhesive foam squares behind some of these die cuts...

I stamped the sentiment using black ink right in the middle of my card and adhered some tiny gold and red sequins to embellish it..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,