Alcohol Ink Background Birthday Card

My card today has my very first alcohol ink background....after my successful previous effort with my alcohol marker reinker,I decided to get some 'proper' alcohol inks...and my goodness how addictive they are...there were so many colours to choose from but I chose to start my collection with some bright colours - no surprises there....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

After my background was ready and completely dry,I stamped and gold heat embossed the large doily image...I then used a dotted rectangle die to die cut the top layer and adhered it to a plain white card base...

I die the word smile from light pink card cardstock as well as pink craft foam and adhered it to the card front...I stamped the rest of my sentiment on a die cut banner from the same light pink cardstock and adhered it just below..

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the little fairy image and cut it out before placing it on my card...and finally to embellish my card I have used some light pink sequins...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you  for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,