Thanks From The Bottom Of My Heart

The card I'm sharing today is my entry for Time Out Challenge #100...I took a longer blog break than I had intended and that was mostly because I had a sort of a 'blank' when I started crafting  again...I saw many videos and tutorials but still was unable to come up with a workable card idea...and finally the only thing that worked was creating cards for a few different challenges...here is the first one...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

For this challenge we were asked what we were thankful for...I am really thankful for the awesome support and positive encouragement that I receive from family and friends(this includes all my online crafty friends)...I am also very thankful for all the wonderful crafters who love to share their knowledge and skill with everyone who wants to learn....


This card didn't take too long to create once I had the idea and the simple layout planned...I used Distress Inks to cover the background panel and then embossed it with the quilted embossing folder...I have used spiced marmalade,mustard seed and squeezed lemonade shades of ink here...I adhered this panel to the front of a plain black card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Using a thick black cardstock,I die cut the damask pattern and placed it on the card front...the sentiment and a few hearts were stamped on a separate piece of white cardstock,cut out and then adhered to the card front using adhesive foam of various thickness...and finally I have used clear confetti sequins to embellish my card...

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today...hope you will have a very happy and blessed day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,