Rawr Means "I Love You" In Dinosaur!!

While making the card I'm sharing today,I had a constant smile on my face....and that was not only because these Lawn Fawn dinosaurs are super cute and the sentiment is even sweeter...it was also because this card turned out exactly as I had planned(yay!!)...I did have the coordinating dies for the two stamp sets I used in this card,so that made things a bit easier too...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by creating the background on my front panel with Distress Inks...I have used the following shades - antique linen,squeezed lemonade,wild honey and rusty hinge...I then used border dies and various plain coloured cardstock to create the clouds border for the top and hilly border for the bottom of the front panel...I used a large stitched rectangle die to cut of all the excess and finish off the panel neatly before adhering it to a plain white card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the images I wanted to use from the Lawn Fawn 'Rawr' and "Critters from the past' stamp sets and coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir markers...once I die cut and placed all the images on my card front,I stamped the sentiment..

I did not use any embellishments in my card but I did use some glossy accents on the speech bubbly,the hearts and the bows and added quite a lot of white dots using a gel pen...

I am so glad you took a bit of time to visit my blog today..Hope you will have a happy and blessed day ahead..!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , ,