Hello There

Hello friends...hope you've all had a wonderful time over the holidays and have had a great start to 2018...hope this year brings you lots of happiness and memorable times...I have not been able to craft much at all since Christmas so it will take me a bit longer than planned to post on my blog....there are a couple of challenges on a few blogs that I want to participate in so I should probably start there... :)

Today I'm sharing the only card I have been able to create for my blog ...I started with creating a base from a textured orange cardstock and rounded all four edges of the card...I then rounded the edges of a plain black cardstock layer and adhered it to a silver foil die cut rectangle layer before placing them on the card front...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of watercolour cardstock I stamped the flower and leaf images using Versafine black ink and the heat embossed them all using clear embossing powder...I coloured the images using Crayola Fine Line markers and a water brush and once dry,I die cut them with the coordinating dies...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Once I was happy with the placement of all the flowers and leaf,I used the Glad Press'nSeal wrap to keep everything in place while I was gluing them to the silver foil layer...I think it's a great product for crafting...here is a video by Laurie Wilson where she uses the Press'nSeal for her card layout..

I added the sentiment stamped on a strip of orange cardstock and placed it just above the flowers and to embellish my card I have used some Nuvo jewel drops..

So happy you stopped by my blog today...hopefully I will have some more projects to share with you soon...Have a happy and crafty day ahead..!!

Pri







Labels: , , , , ,