Altenew January Inspiration Challenge

It was a great idea to take part in challenges to get going on my cardmaking for this year...today's card is for the Altenew January Inspiration Challenge...I really love the colour combination for this month and wanted to make a card with a stamped sentiment background like I have seen Jennifer Mcguire create so many times...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I have used the latest Altenew Birthday Builder stamp set for my card and didn't want this one to have too many floral images...I really want to create another card using this month's inspiration image but am not sure if I will be able to do so in time for the challenge...


I started by sponging some Altenew fresh lemon dye ink on a white cardstock panel...I then laid out all the stamps that said 'birthday' from the birthday builder stamp set on my MISTI and then stamped them onto my panel using autumn blaze dye ink...then to add a bit of interest to my card,I cut the panel at an angle from the bottom and added a printed orange cardstock...and finally I used a large cross stitched rectangle die to remove the excess and create a neat panel which I adhered to a plain white card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I die cut the word 'happy' using the inline alpha die from white glitter cardstock as well as two times from plain pink cardstock...I layered them and adhered them on my card...I stamped the word birthday on a white label and adhered it below the word happy using some adhesive foam...

I stamped the small flower bunch from Build-a-flower Rose stamp set three times on pink card using pinkalicious crisp ink and then die cut those and placed them on my card...I then covered a white panel with some bamboo dye ink and die cut the leaves using the Floral 3D die set and placed them on my card as well...

To embellish my card I have used some white Nuvo drops...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

The Altenew Birthday Builder stamp set I have used in this card has 'Happy' & 'Birthday' written in 18 different fonts which can also be mixed and matched...and since birthday cards are what most of us need all year round, I really think this is a great set to own..

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a great day ahead....!!

Pri



Labels: , , , , ,