I Simply Adore You - Fancy Flowers

I can't stop making bright and colourful cards as they are my favorites,but every once a while I deliberately restrain myself and set myself a challenge...today,I wanted to see if I could create a card with a grey theme and no colours...I actually made a good enough card and here it is...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started with a watercolour cardstock front panel cut to size and the splattered a lot of Distress Ink mixed with some water...I used the shades hickory smoke,weathered wood and iced spruce to stick to the grey theme that I planned for...I set this panel aside to dry and started on the flowers...

I stamped the two large flowers and leaves from MFT Fancy Flowers stamp set on a separate pieces of white cardstock and coloured then in similar colours and then die cut them using the coordinating dies...I also die cut a small banner from the Fishtail die-namics and stamped the sentiment on it using some grey ink...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I adhered the front panel to a grey card base and then added a thin strip of grey glitter cardstock on one side...I placed all the flowers and leaves where I wanted them and adhered them to the card front,using adhesive foam squares on some for dimension...

I adhered the sentiment banner using some more adhesive foam and  to embellish my card I have used a few silver lining Nuvo crystal drops...

Let me know what you think of my non-bright/colourful card...and thanks so much for your visit today...have a happy and wonderful day...!!  

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,