Autumn Leaves

Inspired with the theme of leaves from my last card,I made another one....I like images with a lot of empty spaces for watercolouring(coz it's easy)..but once the background panel was stamped and ready for watercolouring,I decided not to colour in the images and created the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I cut the top layer from watercolour cardstock since I was going to watercolour the leaves and then stamped the various leaves using Distress Oxide ink....I have used the shades twisted citron,fossilised amber cracked pistachio,peeled paint and lucky clover..I also used clear embossing powder to heat emboss these images...and this is where I decided not to watercolour these images..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

After stamping a few dots using spiced marmalade Distress Oxide ink I adhered this panel to a plain white card base...I then stamped the sentiment on a white label with the same ink and layered it with a larger orange label and adhered it to the card front using some adhesive foam..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....Happy crafting..!!

Pri



Labels: , , , ,