Altenew Ranunculus - Love & Hugs

After using the Nuvo gold mousse for a few cards in which I tried out a paint like consistency and even thick consistency like an embossing paste,I wanted to try something 'in-between'...so that was the idea for the background panel for this card...the main flower image is from the Altenew build-a-flower Ranunculus set...


I have two background panels for this card...there is a black panel on which I have embossed repeatedly with stitched border edge die and then I have a smaller kraft cardstock panel on which I  first die cut with a scalloped edge die and then used the grid stencil and Nuvo mousse to create this slightly textured look...I layered these two panels and adhered them to a Kraft cardstock card base...

I stamped the two flowers and leaves on a separate piece of white cardstock using the Altenew crisp die inks...for the first flower I used cotton candy,purple wine and puffy heart shades and for the second one I used peach perfect,coral berry and cosmic berry inks...I die cut them and adhered them to the card front...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I gold heat embossed the sentiment on a black rectangular label and layered it with a slightly larger red layer and adhered it to the card front...I have used a piece of back craft foam underneath for a bit of dimension...

To embellish my card I have applied just a few Nuvo gold drops...

I'm super glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri








Labels: , , , , , ,