Altenew November Challenge

The card that I'm sharing today is my entry for the Altenew November Challenge....there are three main colours in the inspiration image and I decided to used those for my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

This is the image and colours provided for this  month's inspiration challenge...


I started by cutting out the front panel of my card from watercolor cardstock and then stamped the leaves randomly using sunkissed dye ink...I splattered some red gold Gansai Tambi starry watercolor on it and once dry,I adhered it to a bright orange card base..

From a separate piece of watercolour cardstock I die cut the layered flowers and a leaf bunch and then stamped the coordinating images from Floral Fantasy stamp set...yes,I know I did it the other way around...ha ha...but that's how it happened and I went with it...I used orange cream and dark chocolate shades for the flowers and sunkissed for the leaf...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I adhered all the leaves and flowers to my card front and used some adhesive foam squares on the top flower...

I gold heat embossed the sentiment on an orange panel and layered it with a larger gold glitter cardstock panel and  adhered it just above the flowers...and finally I adhered a few gold and brown sequins to embellish my card..

I'm super glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful and happy day ahead...!!

Pri








Labels: , , , , , ,