Let's Celebrate You!

Sharing a quick and fun card today...the main image of the three ladies all dressed up and posing for a photo is sure to make you smile...especially the one standing the wrong way...coz there is at least one of those in a group photo who can't figure out where the camera is...ha ha..!!


I die cut the top panel from white cardstock using the largest dotty rectangle die and stamped the image on it...I chose bright colours for colouring in once the images were coloured,I covered them with a mask and sponged in some squeezed lemonade Distress Ink at the bottom of this panel and salty ocean Distress ink with a cloud stencil at the top...I also splattered some water on the inked areas..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped the sentiment above the images and adhered the panel to a plain white card base..to embellish my card I have used a few clear sequins...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..hope you will have a happy and crafty day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,