Ghostly Greetings

Today I'm sharing my second Halloween card which I'm also entering in the MFT Sketch Challenge 355...this is an interactive card and if you scroll down to the very bottom of this post,you will be able to see a video of my finished card....I really like these cute images from the My Favorite Things Fab-BOO-lous stamp set and there were quite a few of them in the set so I had a hard time deciding which ones to use on my card today...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

This is a sketch on which I have based my card design for the challenge


To get started,I cut up the front panel from watercolour cardstock to size and applied Distress Inks on it to create the background...I have used the shades carved pumpkin,blueprint sketch,wilted violet and black soot...I then splattered some water for effect as well as some white gold watercolour from the Gansai Tambi starry watercolor set...

Once this panel was dry,I die cut the three spinner channels and added the haunted house and tree that I die cut from black cardstock..I have also added some vellum pieces behind all windows and the door of the house which I coloured in with a yellow marker.. 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the ghost images and cut them out..I added the spinner discs underneath each one and added a 1/2'' black circle punch out to the back of the discs once they were placed inside the channels....

I then added foam tape behind the front panel and adhered it to a black card base...and finally I added some glossy accents to all three cute ghost images for a bit of shine..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Here is how the completed card looks...if you are unable to view this video below on your browser then you could try viewing on on my Instagram account...


If you celebrate Halloween,then I hope you have your costume and/or candy ready by now...have fun,get scared but stay safe...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Post Update - Missed out on entering the challenge by a few hours...oopsies..!!


Labels: , , , , , ,