A Halloween Card

Many Australians have started to celebrate Halloween nowadays,but I guess it's mostly for dressing up and having fun...I do get a few kids in costumes turning up at my door for trick or treating...but that's about it...I have managed to make a couple of cards for Halloween this year...sharing the first one today and the second one in my next post...
I decided to make interactive Halloween cards,and this one has three flaps on the front,which when opened shows images of cute little ghosts...I have mostly used Lawn Fawn stamps and dies for this card..


I started by die cutting a front panel from white cardstock using large stitched rectangle die...I then sponged in some Distress Oxide inks to cover this panel...I have used fossilized amber,spiced marmalade and vintage photo shades here...I also splattered some gold paint on it...then,using the smallest die from Lift The Flap die set,I die cut three sections in the middle of the panel...

I die cut the word 'happy' from black cardstock and adhered it above the flaps and stamped the word 'Halloween' underneath using black ink..I also die cut the word BOO from black cardstock as well as black craft foam using an uppercase die set and adhered these above the flaps..



I used a plain white card base and lightly marked the spaces that would show once you lift the flaps...I stamped  and coloured in the ghost images and because they looked a bit dull,I masked them and used Distress Inks to create a colourful background..I have used wilted violet,carved pumpkin and evergreen bough shades of Distress Inks...

I adhered the front panel to my card base and my card was ready..


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog...Have a great day ahead..Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,