Two Cards With Purple Flowers In Focus

For both my cards today, I coloured the focal flower images using the colour purple.....they may look pretty similar but I have used different techniques to create them...
For my first card I chose a plain white card base and die cut the top layer from white cardstock as well using a large dotted rectangle die..

Next,I stamped the leaf images from the Altenew Peony Scroll stamp set using watermark ink and heat embossed it using silver embossing powder..

Then on a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the flowers and a few more leaves and heat embossed them using silver embossing powder as well...I coloured these images using Gansai Tambi watercolours and cut them out once dry and placed them onto the card front...

I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock ad cut it out and placed it on the card as well..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

My second card is different from the first one in a way that I have not used any embossing in this one and used grey dye ink to create the background instead....

The card base is a light lavender colour and the top layer has been die cut from white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die on which I stamped the flower images to create the background...I die cut a label and stamped the sentiment and placed it on the card using some craft foam behind it..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped a few of the flower images using black ink and coloured then in using Spectrum Noir markers...I added one flower behind the label and another above it for a bit of dimension...

Finally I added a few black Nuvo drops and my card was ready...here's a closer look of this card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look at my cards today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,