Time Out Challenges - CASE-ing Beverly Brown

The card I'm sharing today is my entry for Time Out Challenge #91 in which we have to CASE with our own twist a very beautiful and colourful card by Beverly Brown - the owner and designer of Uniko Stamps...creating a fun colourful stripy background was easy and to give it a bit of a design twist,I thought of a few ways and finally decided to go with this one...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a piece of plain white cardstock,I masked 3/4" sections with some scrap copy paper and covered these sections with various colours of Distress Inks...I used salty ocean,wilted violet,evergreen bough,squeezed lemonade,spiced marmalade,candied apple and blueprint sketch..

Then I stamped the large doily stamp on this colourful stripy background using versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed it with some clear embossing powder...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Time for the twist...I cut each section of the stripy background apart and adhered them onto a silver foil cardstock panel...making sure to assemble them in the right order...ha ha..

I then added this panel to a plain white card base and also added a black strip on one side of this panel...

Using some more silver foil cardstock and black craft foam,I die cut the alphabets h,b and d and adhered them onto the card front...I stamped the words 'to you' on a small silver banner and placed it under the die cut word/acronym..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

To embellish my card I have used some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh...

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my creation today...Hope you will have a superb day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,