Fairy Birthday Wishes

I am so happy with today's card as it turned out almost as planned...I had bought this mushroom stamp set (You're A Fungi by Hero Arts) especially for my fairy stamps and I'm so glad I did...

For a textured pink card base I chose a watercolour cardstock top layer the same size as the card front...I then sponged in some Distress inks to cover the top layer...I have used spun sugar,picked raspberry and abandoned coral here...I also sprinkled some water for a bit of effect...

I die cut a grassy border from green glitter cardstock and adhered it to the base of the top layer..I also die cut the word 'fairy' from silver glitter cardstock as well as pink craft foam using lowercase alphabet dies and adhered it to the card...I stamped the rest of the sentiment on a silver label...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the fairy images...I cut them out and placed them on the card...I have used foam squares on some of them for a bit of dimension...

Finally I used Nuvo jewel drops,glossy accents and sparkle pen to embellish my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for stopping by to take a look...Have a happy and blessed day today...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,