Cute Anniversary Card

I wanted to make an anniversary card and picked out the Wplus9 Garden Buddies stamp set for it...I  really like the images in this set and was surprised that I haven't made an anniversary card with this set yet...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by sponging some Distress Inks to cover up the top panel...I used wilted violet,broken china and blueprint sketch shades here...I splattered some water for effect and then used the Memory Box star stencil and some white pigment ink to print the star pattern...I then adhered this panel to a white card base...

I die cut the word 'happy' from purple glitter cardstock as well as white cardstock and layered them before adhering them onto the card front...I stamped and heat embossed the word happy on a small strip of purple cardstock and adhered it to the die cut word...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the girl and boy images and then cut them out and placed them on the card..I also stamped and heat embossed another sentiment below these images...

And finally to embellish my card I have used a few rhinestones in various sizes...

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri







Labels: , , , , , ,