Birthday Dahlias Coloured In With Crayola Markers

I never thought I'd get such a great result from Crayola fine line markers and a water brush...I got the set of 12 colours and this set was quite cheap and easily available..the only thing is that they work best with water only on watercolour cardstock...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by stamping the flowers and the leaves on watercolour cardstock...I did quite a bit of masking as well to make all the flowers and leaves look like they were a part of a bunch...I then added only a little bit of colour from the marker and used a water brush to pull out the colour and fill up the flowers and leaves...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Once dry,I die cut the top layer from this panel and adhered it to the a plain white card base..

Using Altenew sapphire ink pad ,I stamped the sentiment on a small strip and cut it out and adhered it to the card front using some adhesive foam underneath...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

To embellish my card I have simply added a few sparkling clear sequins and used my sparkle pen to add a bit of glitter to the flowers and leaves...

I'm sharing a picture of the marker packaging in case you'd like to try them out...as far as I know, there are two different 12 packs and a 40 pack of markers...I used this one for my card today and it was selling for A$2.99 when I bought it....


So very glad you stopped by my blog today....Hope you will have a bright and sunshiny day today...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,