Amazing - That's What You Are

I chose softer colours for today's card...since I usually choose bright colours,to make cards with soft colours I have to keep reminding myself to stick to the plan... :)

The card base is made from lavender colour textured cardstock and I have die cut white cardstock using stitched rectangle die for the front panel...I covered this panel with shaded lilac,iced spruce and weathered wood Distress inks....I then used stitched star dies to dry emboss this panel as well...

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped one of the fairies from the Penny Black stamp set and coloured it in..I cut it out and applied some glossy accents on it and let it dry before placing it on the card...

I die cut the word 'Amazing' using blue shimmer cardstock and then using blue craft foam,layered them before adhering it to the card...I stamped the rest of the sentiment on a strip of blue shimmer cardstock as well...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

To embellish my card I punched out butterflies from a piece of cardstock on which I had applied some blue watercolour...I also added a tiny purple rhinestone on each of these butterflies...Here is a close up shot of the fairy..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,