A Baby Card For Altenew September Inspiration Challenge

I had made floral themed cards for the past couple of inspiration challenges that I participated in, so for the Altenew September Inspiration Challenge I decided to create a baby girl congrats card using the colours from the photo by Sveta Fotinia...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Here is the inspiration photo and I chose to use the colours from the flowers for my card...


On a plain white top panel, I stamped the tiny images from the stamp set and randomly stamped them using the challenge colours to create the background..I used the following Altenew dye inks - frayed leaf, puffy heart, cotton candy, frosty pink, coral berry ,cosmic berry and carribean sky...

I adhered this top panel to a plain white card base and die cut the word 'congrats' from pink glitter cardstock as well as pink craft foam using Altenew script word die and layered them before adhering them to the card front...I also added a narrow strip of the same glitter cardstock at the top of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped and coloured in the cute onesie and cut it out before placing it on my card, just above the die cut sentiment..I used some craft foam underneath for a bit of dimension...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

To embellish my card, I used a few sparkling clear confetti sequins as well as a silver string tied up into a bow at the top of the card...I also added a tiny butterfly to the onesie which I punched from the same glitter cardstock as the die cut sentiment..

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have lovely & blessed day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri




Labels: , , , , , , ,