Koala Hugs

A while ago,a crafter on Instagram - Felicia( smileyface003 ) - shared some gorgeous card panels that she created using Nuvo drops liquid...she shared a tutorial video as well and I've had this on my 'to try' list since that day...I think I used less of the liquid and spread it out much thinner than I should've but I still love the result...

I used the red berry Nuvo liquid and and a stencil and printed the pattern onto watercolour cardstock and set it aside to dry....it took a few good hours but the result was great...so I die cut it to size for my card and then placed this panel on a light grey textured card base...be sure to wash the stencil with warm soapy water immediately...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

 I stamped the Koala and baby on a separate piece of white cardstock and the coloured it in using watercolour pencils and Dove blending pen...I cut it out and adhered it to the card base using some craft foam....

I stamped the sentiment on a long thin strip of grey cardstock and adhered it to the card front..and finally to embellish my card I have used a few silver sequins...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

The texture and shine from the Nuvo liquid is really awesome and I am so glad I tried it out...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,