Fierce Friends Birthday Wishes - MFT Colour Challenge 74

I wanted to try out my new MFT dies and stamps and what better way than to create something for a card challenge...so I made this card using the colours that were given out for MFT Color Challenge 74...I didn't plan it this way but I think this would be a great card for a little boy or even twin boys birthday..



Here is the colour combination for this challenge and I have managed to use all four in my card...

I started by sponging on a couple of Distress Inks shades onto the white top layer...I have used weathered wood and old paper here....the weathered wood colour was the closest to the gray colour in the challenge...I then splattered some water on this panel for effect..

Then using three strips of textured cardstock in the colours from the challenge,I die cut the fringed scallop borders and adhered them to the top layer...I also stamped the sentiment using onyx Versafine ink,leaving enough space for the tiger cubs...


I adhered this top layer to the card base and then added the stamped and cut out images of the tigers...I have used adhesive foam for a bit of dimension...and finally I used just a few sparkling clear sequins to embellish my card..


I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today...thank you for your visit...hope you will have a fabulous and creative day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,