Fairy In the Clouds - Action Wobble Card

It's been a while since I made an interactive action wobble card, so here's one today...I had fun creating the background too...I have used 6 shades of blue Distress Inks to create it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I cut white cardstock the same size as the white card base and covered it with these Distress Inks - salty ocean,mermaid lagoon and broken china....then using a cloud stencil and some more Distress Inks,I created the cloudy background...I have used stormy sky,blueprint sketch and tumbled glass shades for the clouds...

On a thicker white cardstock piece,I stamped the fairy,coloured it in and cut it out before adhering the action wobble spring to it and the placing it onto the card front...

I die cut the word 'happy' using pink glitter cardstock as well as blue craft foam and layered them before adhering it to the card...I stamped the rest of the sentiment on a pink label...

To embellish my card I have used pink star sequins.. 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I am adding a small video of my action wobble card here which you can see if your browser has flash player installed...else you could view it on  Instagram....


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,