Autumn Leaf Shaker Card - Time Out Challenge #90

The theme for the new challenge at Time Out Challenges Blog is Autumn with the optional twist of speed stamping...I did time myself from start to finish and it took me 8 minutes and 43 seconds to create this card...which is well under the 10 minute limit given out for this challenge...this is definitely my fastest ever shaker card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started with a textured apricot orange shade of cardstock for the card base and cut kraft cardstock to size for the top panel...I then die cut the leaf shape from this top panel and started to prepare the shaker element...

On a piece of white cardstock,I randomly sponged some Distress Oxide inks to create the autumnal look...I used vintage photo,lucky clover,antique linen and spiced marmalade shades here..I then adhered a piece of acetate behind the kraft panel...I then adhered adhesive foam tape to create a well for the shaker,added the sequins and added the inked panel to close the shaker well...

I did not add too many sequins as I wanted the inked background of the leaf to show a bit better...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Once the shaker panel was ready and adhered to the card front,all I had to do was stamp the sentiment on a small strip of the same cardstock as the card base...I used lucky clover Distress Oxide ink for stamping and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and adhered it to the card front using some foam squares underneath...and as a final touch,I quickly made a bow from gold string and adhered it to the leaf using a glue dot...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I never thought I could make a shaker card this fast...and it was so much fun creating this card with the timer running beside me...I think good planning was the key for me today...

So happy you stopped by my blog today...thank you for taking the time...have a happy and crafty day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , , ,