Katzelkraft Dogs Rubber Stamps - You Are My Person

I have used Distress Oxide inks and die embossing to create an interesting background for today's card...the dogs from Katzelkraft are so cute and I made sure that the background and other elements don't outshine the 'hero' of my card..

I used a light yellow textured cardstock for the card base and cut out the a panel from watercolour cardstock the same size as the card front...I then sponged in some Distress Oxide inks and splattered some large drops of water on it....I have used fired brick,fossilized amber and spiced marmalade shades of Distress Oxide..

Once the water dried on the top layer,I used double pierced rectangle nesting dies with my tan mat to emboss on the top layer...I then stamped the sentiment using black ink and placed some die cut xo's underneath...

I stamped,coloured in and cut out the dog image and placed it on the card using some foam squares...I thought the card needed just a little something more,so I added few red star sequin to embellish it...

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day today...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Labels: , , , , ,