Katzelkraft Dogs Rubber Stamps - What's Shaking?

Today I'm sharing the fifth card that I have made using the Katzelkraft dogs stamp set...I think today's card is perfect for a guy...nothing fancy and no girly colours... :)

On a dark grey card base,I adhered a kraft cardstock die cut top layer which is the same  size as the card front...I then cut a smaller panel from white cardstock and stamped the Wplus9 big top stamp twice using grey ink...I spattered some gold paint on this panel as well as die embossed it using a pierced rectangle die...

I adhered this panel to the card front and the adhered the coloured in and cut out dog image on it...I stamped the sentiment on a thin long white label and adhered it to the card using some foam squares..

And since I couldn't leave it at that...I added a few clear sequins to embellish this card which I'm sure most men wouldn't even notice...ha ha...

I just have one more card to share(for now)...which I will share in my next post...

Thank you for your visit today...I'm so glad you stopped by...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,