Katzelkraft Dogs Rubber Stamps - Thinking Of You

As I shared in my previous post,for the next few posts I will be sharing cards I have made using Katzelkraft Dogs stamp set...and this is the second card that I created...four more to go.. :)

I chose a kraft cardstock card base for this card and cut the top layer from watercolour cardstock a fair bit smaller than the card front...I then used a few shades of yellow from my watercolour set to create an ombre effect on the top layer...once dry,I embossed this top layer using the rays embossing folder and stamped the sentiment on one side before adhering it to the card base..

I then stamped the dog image on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured it in using Spectrum Noir markers before cutting it out and placing it on the card...

Next I wanted the dog to be thinking of a something yum...so I cut out a stamped image of the  ribbon wrapped bone(which is a part of the stamp set) and placed it on a die cut thought bubble..I used vellum for this as well as the three hearts....

I did not use any embellishments in this card but I did use some glossy accents on the collar and eyes of the dog as well as on the bone...

Thank you so much for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,