Katzelkraft Dogs Rubber Stamps - Love Ya

I was looking for a stamp set that had larger images that would fill up the card on their own and not require to be added on to a scene or accompanied by other images...and I found the Katzelkraft rubber stamp set with 6 different images of dogs...I absolutely loved the expressions on every single one of the dogs...today I'm sharing the first of six cards I have made using this stamp set...

For a plain white card base,I die cut some watercolor cardstock using the large cross stitched rectangle die...I then used my Gansai Tambi watercolours to create a random pattern in the middle...once dry,I adhered it to the card base...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the dog images,coloured it in and cut it out...I adhered it to the card front using some craft foam for dimension...

The sentiment has been die cut using silver glitter cardstock as well as red craft foam which I adhered together before placing it on my card...

To embellish this card I have used some hearts that I die cut from red glitter cardstock...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


Labels: , , , , ,