Hello Cards

I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone likes 'bright and colourful'...so when I made a colourful hello card,I decided to make another one with not so bright colours in it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

My first card has a textured lilac coloured card base and a die cut white top layer...on this top layer is used the base stamps from a layering stamp set and various bright dye inks to stamp a section of the top layer...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I used various shades of Peerless watercolours to randomly paint on it and once dry,I die cut the word 'hello'from it ans well as from purple coloured craft foam and adhered it to the card front..

I simply added some Nuvo jewel drops to embellish this card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

My second card has a kraft cardstock card base and a black top layer...then on a smaller white panel,I stamped the various succulent and planter images and coloured them in using watercolours...

I die cut a wonky stitched frame for this panel from white cardstock as well as a small label for the sentiment...I placed the panel off center and adhered the sentiment stamped label near the top,with half of it on the panel and the other half on the black top layer...

To embellish this card I used a few green sequins..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,