Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all Moms,Aunties,Carers and Grandmas, all over the world  a very Happy Mother's Day...Hope today brings you happiness,joy and lots of love from a loved child/children,nieces,nephews or grand kids...

The card I have made for today has a plain white card base,a yellow mat layer and a die cut white top layer...on the top layer I have used two different stencils and Distress inks to create the background... I have used spiced marmalade and carved pumpkin for the sun rays and squeezed lemonade for the halftone dots...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the mama and baby dragon and cut them out..I also stamped a paper plane and cut it out...I placed the mama dragon on the card first and then placed the baby dragon on the paper plane and adhered them onto the card in a way that the baby is kissing their mother...

I stamped the sentiment using black ink and placed a few rhinestones to embellish my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Labels: , , , , , ,